Subic Accommodation Room Rates and Travel Packages Great Discounts & Low-Priced Rates
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
Camayan Beach Resort located amidst the exquisite and tranquil ocean and forest of Subic Bay, provides excellent services that will make your stay relaxing, enjoyable and exciting.
Accommodations in Camayan Beach Resort
Camayan Beach Resort Hotel offers 44 De Luxe rooms and 1 Executive suite.
De Luxe Rooms
• Two(2) Queen size Beds
• Colored TV with Satellite Channels
• Telephone with NDD/IDD service
• Ceiling fan
• Centralized Hot/Cold Water
• Built-in Closet
• Sitting Area
• 24-Hour Stand by Emergency Generator
• Take pleasure with the oriental suite room.
• Maximum of four (4) occupants.
• Living room with Plasma TV with satellite channels, single-size sleeper sofa and comfortable recliner.
• Telephone with NDD/IDD service
• Fully airconditioned living room and bedroom.
• Ceiling paddle fan for extra breeze inside the living room and bedroom.
• Dining room with bar and refrigerated minibar.
• Complimentary bottled miniral water.
• Enjoy the bedroom with wide king-size bed.
• Full bath with a vanity and relaxing jacuzzi.
• Extra 25" color TV with remote control.
• Walk-in closet with bathrobe and slippers for two (2).
Activities in Camayan Beach Resort
The Camayan Beach Resort provides excellent services that will make your stay relaxing, enjoyable and exciting. Relax in a comfortable cabana, enjoy good food and drinks at the bar and restaurant, learn how to dive, get a relaxing massage and swim or snorkel under the watchful eyes of the beach life guard.
• Beach Volleyball
• Picnic Cabanas
• Water Gladiator
• Beach Frisbee Golf
• Beach Shopping
Located in Subic Bay Freeport Zone, formerly the largest US naval base outside the United States. This premiere destination allows you to enjoy one of the Philippine's most beautiful environments with a wide range of entertaining, education and recreational opportunities for the entire family.
Less than two hours drive from Metro Manila
With the opening of the new Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX, photo above, to be opened to the public on April 28, 2008 for a P2.00 per KM fee) the thrill and excitement of Camayan Beach Resort and Ocean Adventure are even closer than you ever imagined.
• Take the NLEX north to the Clark exit onto SCTEX to Subic Bay Freeport and enjoy this new state of the art, scenic highway.
• Secret merges into the Tipo Road as it approaches Subic Bay. Take Tipo Road to it end turn right and then left on Argonaut Highway at the first traffic signal and follow the signs to Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel and Ocean Adventure.
• Take National Highway Kalaklan Gate then turn right to Kalaklan Gate where you can see the signpost: To Expressway Manila.
• From the Kalaklan Gate, proceed straight along Dewey Avenue toward the Spanish Gate.
• Turn left at Burgos Street and proceed to the Rizal Avenue traffic intersection
• Turn right on Rizal Avenue, passing Subic Bay Yacht Club
• Turn right tot Argonaut Highway
Once you're on Argonaut Highway
• Proceed past Subic Bay International Airport and the FedEx Head Office.
• Turn left at T-junction to Triboa Bay on Corregidor Road.
• Proceed straight to Naval magazine Security Gate.
• Continue through Naval Magazine Gate following the Ocean Adventure / Camayan Wharf / Miracle beach road signs.
• Follows the road to the right and proceed downhill approximately 5 kilometers to Camayan Beach resort and Hotel and Ocean Adventure
Taxi Service is available just inside the main gate of Subic Bay Freeport Zone at Park and Shop.
Subic Accommodations & Flights - Subic Hotels-Resorts Travel Philippines